Friday, May 25, 2012

First Step in Blogger

Hello there!!~ *big smile*
this is my first post in blogger ♥
please forgive me if you think that i'm writing crap
or my grammar sucks here hmm...
just bear with it *blekk*

well alright..
its not like i never blogged before,
but my last post was actually at N years ago
which i had totally no idea or any memory of what i written inside
and, it was at myspace (if you still remember this site maybe? no?)
while i got no damn clue whats the email & password now..

and so,
this is my first official blog in Blogger,
and for the last few years, i never wanted to open a blog here
which idk why *tongue out*

let me intro myself
my name is Kristen Yap Kah Yee
my high school frens used to call me "KY", as in Kah Yee
then my sis just told me it can stands for Kristen Yap as well *yeah 5*
so i named myself kristenky
remember me k muah~

i am a Chinese, pure Chinese *emphasize here, blekk*
so dont take me as Korean / Japanese / Malay / mix or Caucasian
because some ppl did, and i did explanation quite lots of time
ps: no intention to raise any race issue here *peace yeah*

i'm from Malaysia,
a multiracial country which made out of special cultures
the weather is hot here (i myself less prefer)
& free from natural disaster ♥
just the government/politic issue i hate about
overall I ♥ Malaysia *grin*

hmm i love art & music
and all the pretty, gorgeous, Bling Bling stuffs hehe
nice dresses, accessories, shoes~ (aww just all the things girls like)
doing major of Graphic Design at SEGi College Subang Jaya
really proud to say that i'm a FOCAD student
(FOCAD as in Faculty of Creative, Art & Design)

so that's all the brief introduction of myself *grin*
hope that you're not yawning lalala..
and next post i'll be talking abt stuffs that i fancy
see ya around~ *big smile..again*



No comments:

Post a Comment