Saturday, June 9, 2012

39th Monthsary

Bonsoir ~
(good evening in french)
just had my dinner, not goin anywhere today
see, im a good girl *pout*
hehe it was TGIF ytd right?
so i went for outing also la of coz..
sure wad, why not right?
and most important,
it was a special day~ ♥
8th June 2012..
it's 39th month ad since me n my boyfriend became couple
*big smile*

so we went hang out at Midvalley/The Gardens
it is our regular place to go dating since we've been together
im kinda, really, very familiar with this building ad
but once mention abt meals, sometime we just dono wad to eat
coz there are too many choices *dizzy*
so it always ends up we go discuss in front of d directory board
lolx who did the same like us? hands up blekk
and here's my outfit of d day
ignore my fat body pls aargh

outfit of d day

every time we go mv must be watching movie one
so as usual, we went to get ticket for movie first
so tat can arrange our time well
i'm a well-organized person *thick face*
dono who always rush assignment at last minute
like a crazy woman duhhhhhh....
 no ma..because design works need feel ma! aargh~ *bite bite*

ok..back to MV~
we always said want to eat at Sushi Zanmai
but then, it's full house every time
and and and...
with a superb long queue outside wth!!
this time we were thinking tat since now is just 2-3pm
so it might be not so crowded right?
thn we went to check it out..

guess wad?
it's still the same!!! grr~ *bite bite*
it nvr happen to me when i visit Sunway Pyramid outlet
so? wad to do? we gave up AGAIN
thn my dear is very smart, he suggested we go visit Sushi Zen
bingo! it's under same company with Sushi Zanmai
so they actually have the same menu~ ♥
and it's not so crowded hehe

so here's wad we ordered for our lunch
bon appétit~
(left) shrimp tempura with egg don (right) beef don
 every time we share our food one
so there's no his or mine blekk

i love the shrimp don d most!
even went sunway outlet also order this same don
d rice mix with egg is very delicious & i like d sweet onion
*don order if u dislike onion, coz they put quite lots inside*

i myself less prefer d sauce taste of beef don
dear said he don really like also, coz too many onion inside hehe
we ordered my favorite sushi platter also..wee~
but d ingredient here seems not so fresh
if compared to wad i ate at Zanmai
my favorite sushi platter

 another dish i like at Zanmai is their salmon salad
with their signature Zanmai sauce, Yum~
its good for anyone who's in diet, like me hehe
but we didn't order it, coz we were full already
and the we keep chit chatting until the show start

(left) Men in Black III (right) Madagsacar 3
Yeahh we're goin to watch Men in Black III by 1600!!!
i don rmb anything abt the previous 2 chaps
or maybe i nvr watch?? *MIB fans don hit me pls*
but in this chap, d one character impressed me d most is Griffin
and also Andy Warhol!! *big laugh*
ruining an Avant Garde image seems quite fun also
but i still respect him *salute*
overall we laughed alot & had fun during the movie

and d time travel thingy made me think tat
we can nvr rewind our time to fix our mistakes
but we can only learn from it & step forward
n im a kind of person tat nvr regret
i wont regret for eveything i did
bcoz regret doesnt make any changes
its the past which makes u turn into the person as u today.
so hold onto ur own discipline, n nvr look back.

after MIB we went for a stroll in mv
d mickey fair is still going on, but i din take photo of them
since it's quite old news ad & the place was so crowed
 my favorite mickey of coz is d whole white mickey full of diamonds
i love bling bling ma~ ♥

after tat we keep walking until we back to GSC again
then my dear take out two tickets n bring me in for another movie
i didn't know he bought the ticket earlier lolx
little surprise made my day hehe~ ♥

until the movie start, only i know it's Madagascar
for this movie, i watched it since d 1st chap
kinda fans of M? don look me as a kid pls..
it's just always so funny lolx erhemm
d song tat officer Dubois sang was actually from inception
n my dear had been using it as alarm rigntone for long time hehe

after we finished d movie, it's ad 9pm
so we walked around to check for dinner
thn ended up at Burger King, ordered two medium set
one chicken burger, one beef burger
with fries & coke, wth d value set only costs RM9.99 lolx
i just simply took two bites & some fries
thn my dear finish 'em all ad
coz i'm trying real harddddd to diet now

sorry tat i didn't take any photo with my darling
coz it was too crowed, thn i felt not so nice to capture around
but here's me & my boyfriend
it was taken in our SG trip last year hehe

me & my love

we gone home after a small walk at The Gardens
thn i start selca at home blekk

d blur & cute one
d LCLY one blekk

tadaa!!~ tats all for today hehe
gimme me some comments yea~ *wink*

at last, i wanna tell my darling
Happy 39th Monthsary + 1 day for our love~
I ♥ you, always..
muackz!!

stay tuned for my next post hehe..
au revoir~
(goodbye in french)

3 comments: