Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ordinary Weekdays

Typing while enjoying my 'Seriously Orange' and Smoked Chicken Apricot Wrap at SB, forgot how long I haven't take a break to have one man (girl) solo time enjoying my one man (girl) relaxing moment. Should have update all that my recent life is having a full time job, so all my weekdays time already contributed to works and sleeping. Weekend is soooo much precious like I never want Sunday to come *sigh* But, what's better than yummy food to reward yourself after all?

Here's one of my previous weekday meal at San Francisco Coffee. Got myself a lunch set of Fettucinne Carbonara with Long Black Coffee, it costs RM14.90 if I do not remember wrong. Carbonara sauce still my biggest love after so long!


And the staff offered me to fill up a survey form based on their pasta serving appearance, taste, portion etc, while they giving one piece of RM10 voucher with no terms applied. Which means I got a cup of coffee for free already! Not sure if they're still running this survey now, but you can try visit and find out. Do remember order pasta on menu alright! ONLY PASTA! Oh and honestly speaking, their spaghetti tastes average good, bet you wont feel disappoint at least.


Another weekday spent at Serai, Jaya Shopping Centre. A little treat as we have to work on Wesak Day hmm. Just check out their menu. Sorry for not taking much photos here. But I'll describe it for you, just use your imagination *grin* The main lighting of this outlet came through their up-to-ceiling tall and wide window, which is - Sun Light! *glasses on* Ohh sunshine~ Here comes my favorite part about this restaurant: they have flowers on every table, here I means REAL flowers, lively..green..growing.. ok..


Ordered a cup of Latte for the lovely tea time. Too bad Latte is still not my cup of tea coffee. Cappuccino is more to my taste weeeeee


And this, Portobello Mushroom Salad is a must try! Fried mushroom & fried bacon tastes crispy awesome, with combine of the bitey bitey delicious cherry tomatoes, green peas and vinegar, it's so mouth watering! I can eat ten plates of it!


Tell me if you've tried and love the salad alright *wink* From now on I'm gonna try my best to post at least once a week..if it is possible! Worst will be once a month >_< So see y'll around..

XOXO, Kris.


No comments:

Post a Comment