Thursday, March 14, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful

I'm back again! *wink wink* As promised in previous post, this will be review about Oz the Great and Powerful. I'm die hard fans of Disney production, fairytales is all I have in childhood. Bet most of you are the same too? *hands up hands up* Been watching "Sleeping beauty" for thousand times *exaggarating face* hmm at least 50 times la hahaha. Princess, prince and crown are everything a girl can dream of. Always being thankful to Disney for bringing hope and miracle into our life ♥



So me and le boyfie picked this movie for our weekend outing at Maxx Cinema, Time Square. The 3D effect didn't disappoint me, instead it would be a waste if you don't watch it in 3D~ Because of the CG effect they made, scenes they imagined, world they created will lead you into this land of fantasy and you won't want to miss a single detail of it.

Oscar Diggs (James Franco)
When I first saw the leading male actor of this movie, he seems familiar to me. Then le boyfie remind me that he was the one who's starred in 128 hours. Wonder if any of you had watch the movie, but I almost fell slept for it lol. In this story, his name is Oscar Diggs, which is also Oz. He is an illusionist, wonder what an illusionist can do to save the kingdom on the land of Oz? It was my largest curious during the movie too *smiley eyes*

Theodora (Mila Kunis)
Her signature big eyes, tan skin and unique face figure are all I remember about her. Theodora is a good witch, but I felt sorry for what happened to her in the end of story.

Evanora (Rachel Weisz)
Evanora, the wicked witch, dangerous yet the most sexy character. Guys love bad girls, don't you? *smirk*

Glinda (Michelle Williams)
Glinda, the great witch, the kind one, the princess-like witch. Aww I love her crown, and her smile 

And this is le boyfie being funny before the movie starts. Candy Crush is really being a trend now, don't you think so? I'm playing too, so you know what to do la! Give people LIFE is a very noble thing to do ok? *giggle*


Let's join the journey to the land of Oz  Where're we heading to? Emerald City, China Town or Dark Forest?


QOTD: No one is too old for a Disney movie~ ♥

Love y'll, XOXO...


No comments:

Post a Comment