Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wei Yi

This is ma first post in year 2013, far from my previous post in November last year. First of all, me must apologize to my readers for being absolute inactive these 3 months *bow* Because previously I just felt like there was nothing special to post about, or maybe I'm just lazy *tongueout*

However, thanks to my gui gui Charis Ngui for encouraging me to get back in the line of blogging ♥ FYI, she's the reason i started to blog actually. Charis Ngui, are you reading this? You're the cutest turtle on earth hehehe.

And what this post is about? It's about another girl friend of mine. Title of the post is exactly her name - Wei Yi. Dear Wei Yi, I give you very big face hahaha. Ok la it's because this girl is going to China to further her studies soon, I can only meet her after around half year. I aint gonna miss her like craziee *tears*

Back to October 2012 when we first met each other because of working freelance job together, it's incredible to meet an individual who can actually chat nonstop, have same way of thinking, feeling synced with me. She is an energetic, funny, confident, talkative girl. Talkative doesn't means the 38 & noisy type, but friendly type hehe, and I can see her confidence through the way she act, dress & socializing. I'm just glad that I've known this girl in my life 

There were things I really appreciate she did for me, it was last year on 27th Dec, she had date me to have a lunch aka advanced birthday celebration at Ben's, Pavillion ♥ and err, which I were really busy in December that time so I delayed and delayed for the food post about Ben's hahaha. Everybody knows December is a holiday month, and coincidentally I'm a December baby, so........... Forgive me for my laziness of blogging blekk. Just cut the crap and check our foods slurpp~

Ben's Chocolate Cake (Dessert)
Extreme rich chocolate flavor, extreme rich warm chocolate syrup, topped with vanilla ice cream. My comment is MOUTH FULL OF CHOCOLATE, SWEET~ oh and they have very special menu design, its under that plate of cake, you might want to check it out when you dine in there.

Crispy Soft Shell Crab (Salad)
This ma favorite! Other than ma all time favorite Zanmai smoked salmon salad, this is really a salad I'll craving for always. The combination of fried soft shell crabs with green papaya slices in spicy lime dressing. Amazing crunchy bites! *thumbs up* with sweet & spicy flavor slurpp~

Pad Thai Seafood Linguine (Pasta)
Stir-fried spaghetti with spices, pine nuts, prawns, calamari & chives. It was served with chili flakes too. It made me feels like eating traditional pan mee actually, so my favorite pasta is always stick to Carbonara hehe 

Steak Frites (Main)
Char-grilled striploin with crunchy green beans, french fries, served with black pepper sauce. Love the meat!~ ♥

Pretty Doll Mascara, Lip Gloss, Eye Shadow

And this is an Elianto gift box from le girlfie Wei Yi, I'm lovin them so much ♥ She even invited le boyfie to attend our lunch date when it was almost the end. Just loving the surprise you gave me girl! Muah! I'm gonna miss you very much, and awaiting the moment you back to msia~

Here's some photos of us at Cocoon, Scot Garden for her farewell party last night. She is a pretty & sexy babe isn't she hehehe.

me & Wei Yi
Me before drinking, w/out red skin teehee
accessories details
Selca Polaroid 

Babe, wish you all the best at China~ Take good care of yourself, XOXO...

And peeps, stay tuned for my coming posts *wink* Ciao all~ muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment