Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CLEO Collector's Edition

Actually this post should have been published two weeks ago, but I forgot to finish the ending paragraph while I was rushing to go out and let it abandoned in my 'draft' folder. But Im posting this now anyway.

Remembering le boyfie purposely bought this December 2012 issue for me before we depart to SG for Christmas that year. Just because he knows Im a loyal reader of CLEO, I will never forget how thoughtful he is, and how happy I am with the little surprise he made for me. Guess I should frame this issue and hang on my bedroom wall hahaha.


For this month of May in 2013, CLEO came out with this special collector's edition, it just catch my eyes once i laid my eyes on the rack. As a person loving all the beautiful designs, I have this weirdo habit of collecting fancy product catalogues and so this issue is absolute custom-made for me wahaha.



This issue came with Sephora Beauty Booklet too! Oh and if you have spotted the little box on the magazine?


Oh yes! It's LANVIN ME miniature perfume, which is already inside my handbag now. Lovin it so much that I want to carry it around so that I can wear them anytime I want hahaha. You might wonder how it smells like? Get yours from the nearest bookstore while stock last I advice *wink*


You can get some beauty & fashion tips from their booklet too~ This is sweet!


If you'd like to add some of your own notes...




So this is the close up of my LANVIN ME miniature. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


XOXO,
kris.


No comments:

Post a Comment