Thursday, November 15, 2012

Be Your Everything

Bonjour' everyone~ Due to my inactive of attending events, so there's not much to post in ma blog tsk tsk tsk call me lame or failure blogger as you like *tears* So the previous weekend I've been working for SHELL in Car of the Year 2012' at Martrade, as IPAD slash registration girl, just giving away free gift and ask the crowd to join in & play game hehehe. Kinda fun & easy job *wink* Here goes i collected one more expo exhibitor tag wee~

Car of the Year 2012

There were classical car show on Sunday. A lot of vintage old antique cars on the scene *eyes big big* So we kinda sneaked out to take photos, see~ shhhhhh.. *covering mouth* please endure & forgive my lame pose hahaha. I aint a professional showgirl slash model afterall LOL.

So antique ♥

Aston Martin ♥

Cool, can I have one of this? *big smile* 

So it's holiday week, what I did is just slacked at home *tongue out* and waiting for class, and waiting for people to date me out *staring at you with kitten eyes* Sounds like a pity abandoned lonely girl, am I? Please la, don't act pity okayyy~ Actually last night just went to Afterwerk, Scott Garden with my pretty girlfren Wei Yi #facepalm. And ermm, we kinda drank till puked *embarrassed* I straightaway fell slept after get back home to my lovely cozy bed ♥ hahaha

Then lastly, me here to dedicate one song specially for you muah~ After the sweet sweet song "Two is Better than One", this is another song which i fell in love with right after listened to it #hugelove

Be Your Everything by Boys like Girls ♥


(Above) Music video w/out lyrics
(Below) With lyrics


Either with or without lyrics, I bet you'll love the song anyhow *smiley eyes* and my favorite chorus part, totally love it & melted aww~ Can you be my everything? ♥

Be Your Everything

Don't forget to check the other songs from their "Crazy World" EP. Im gonna spam the replay key now LOL. Hope y'll enjoy it too, love you guys~ Ciao~

Boys like Girls - Crazy World EP


No comments:

Post a Comment