Sunday, November 4, 2012

Step from Oct into Nov '12


Okay Im such a failure blogger. Seriously blaming myself *bang head to the wall* for abandoned my blog for such a long time. But recently just seldom attend any event, and not so got the feel to type post idk why. Well just call me lazybum ishh...

Previous weekend I was working as registration girl for Diabetes Day Walkathon & Marathon in MSTGE '12 located at MIECC. It's to make public aware about the disease. Due for registration had already ended. Any of you joining the run?


Exhibitor Tag


There were two bikes displayed at the main entrance, just like those in American Chopper. Cooooooool~




Then this is my pretty colleague Wei Yi. It's so rare that I can actually find someone who have such similar thinking about relationship & love stuffs with me. Love to chat with her, but those conversations will remains secret between me & her *wink*


I aint snaking when work, but it was extremely lesssssss crowd until I can even selca at the booth. Since there was totally nobody around uuurgh...


While Tuesday after class, I went to Midvalley for movie & dinner with le boyfie. It was pouring that day!! Recently it's just such a crazy raining weather, ruining my mood..and my hair! uuurgh...*patience crisis*


We had this movie Frakenweeenie~ nie~ nie~ nie~ The story is about this boy with his dog "Sparky" which died in a car accident, then he brought it back from cemetery and revived Sparky with the lightning. This is a little delightful story between human & 'zombie' dog. A little disgusting if you think of zombie dog? A lil' weirdo but you can expect those surprises  when children revived their dead pets around the town which turned into monsters etc. I do feel touched & almost drop tears at the ending because dog is really man's best friend. Well just hope our children won't imitate what the boy did in the movie hahaha. The only thing I felt kinda annoyed is the movie was totally black & white from start to the end #sweatface. Despite this, I still love the story aww~ Hope y'll can enjoy the movie ya *smiley eyes*


And here's the video of puppet hospital. Oh? they're made out of puppet? I just know this when I was looking for trailer also hehe. Enjoy~


That's all for this post. Going out for dinner now. Enjoy your dinner too peeps~ muah! Stay tuned for my next post, real soon hehe. *serious face* Ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment